Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm back! I'm also tagged.


I had to run out of town for a bit. I'm back. I knit like a demon the whole time. (Assuming that demons knit a lot.) I have a lot of stuff blocking and awaiting photos.

I noticed that I was tagged twice while I was gone. Lynn and Indigo Blue both got me.

These are the rules which need to be passed on:

1). Link to the person who tagged you on your blog.
2).Post the rules of the tag on your blog.
3).Write 6 random things about yourself.
4).Tag 6 people at the end of the post.
5).Let each of the people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6).Let tagger know that your tag entry has been posted.

I've decided to list 6 guilty pleasures...

1. The Twilight Series. I only bought them for my teenage stepdaughter so I could read them first!

2. Brain Age. Addictive. Fun. A constant reminder of how old and flabby my mind is. I fight my five year old for my turn with the DS.

3. How Clean is Your House? reruns on BBC America. Ew. I can't turn away, though.

4. Groping my husband in his tiny, squeaky childhood bed while his parents were downstairs. We're married, why should I feel so naughty?

5. I'm crazy about Jackalopes. I have a silver Jackalope necklace.
6. I look at tattoos on Flickr for hours at a time. They fascinate me.

I don't tag people because I'm a geek. Please, please tag yourself. Tell me if you do!

2 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

I keep hearing everyone talking about the Twilight series. I may have to pick up the first book.
I've seen How Clean is Your House....ew doesn't describe it. It's like a train wreck. You don't want to look but you can help but stare. How can people live like that.

CraftyGryphon said...

I'm just starting to read the Twilight books myself. They're *really* well-written and evocative; I love writers who can actually make me believe I'm somewhere else/someone else for a while, whether they be for "kids" or "adults".