Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So I got tagged...

Me7of11 tagged me for a meme. I've never done this before, but here I go.

THE RULES:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

About me...

1. My joints all hyperextend. My arms look broken when they are fully "straight" to me.

2. I brush my tongue until I gag every day. I also have to floss. I can't stand not to.

3. My maternal grandparents were Scottish and they made me take highland dancing lessons. I hated it. (Imagine a chubby girl dressed in wool, jumping over swords in the Texas heat. Ugh!)

4. I didn't own a television as an adult until I was 28. People tried to give me tvs all of the time and I refused because I don't really like to watch television. I lose interest almost immediately and start knitting or reading. The only reason I finally got one was for my children.

5. I love bird nests. I throw my yarn scraps in the back yard for the birds to use. I also clean my hairbrushes outside so they can use the hair.

6. I love the smell of wet wool and I hate the smell of wet alpaca.

7. I am a Jesus Freak. I can't help it.

I'm tagging Lavender Knits, Beth, La Needle Loca, Life Changes After Birth, Stephanie, Crafty Griffin (although I could swear she was tagged earlier), and Ava. I'll be commenting on their blogs later.

2 comments:

marie said...

Thanks for the tag! Once I can come up with 7 others to tag, I'll post a response in my blog.

Mama T said...

hmmm, never been tagged before...thanks, makes me feel important or something!