Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm still here


I had a fantastic birthday. I went to my grandparents' house and enjoyed spending time with them. I was spoiled with tons of golf equipment and knitting gifts.



My stepmother has been telling everyone in the family that I'm mad at her because I'm jealous of the new baby. She even invented a so-called confrontation where I yelled at her for not spending enough time with Isabel. Jeez, that woman thinks the absolute worst of me any chance she gets. It used to break my heart, but I just don't give a flying fuck anymore. She doesn't think I'm human enough to have feelings about the deaths this family has suffered or my daily struggles raising a family of my own. Any time I'm pissed off or depressed, it's all about me being a petty jerk. Never-fucking-mind what I'm going through. All my life's problems are cause by my obvious grade school level emotional intelligence.

Anyway...
Lately I've discovered that smacking practice golf balls in the back yard is 1000% more fun than blogging. Especially since I don't seem to have anything nice to say.


My husband is quite a looker, no?

I restarted David's blanket. I've adapted my new "lazy lace" attitude to his blanket and I've already gotten farther than I had before. I'll have updated pictures soon. I've been wasting a lot of time by casting on many new projects with my new yarn gifts.

No comments: