Friday, May 16, 2008

Meme

Crafty Gryphon tagged me for a meme. Here we go.


1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was a college student in Kansas City. I worked a full-time job and two part-time jobs. I easily worked 80 hours a week and attended a full course load of classes.
There are times now when I don't leave the house for two or three days. Yet I'm much more tired than I ever was.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order): Help Isabel with her sewing kit. Feed family. Spin merino I bought in Idaho. Ply Border Leicester. Work on current embroidery project.

3. Snacks I enjoy: Honestly, I enjoy almost all snacks. Lately I've been craving s'mores because we have the camper parked in the driveway and we've been eating dessert outside at night.


4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Get a really elaborate half-sleeve tattoo. Buy a ranch in western Montana. Travel. Donate on whims. Take care of my extended family. Have a few more children (get David's junk reconnected).

5. Places I have lived: Montana, Texas, Missouri, Utah

6. Peeps I want to know more about: All of you, but I don't want to tag anyone. I'm always open to answering a meme, but I'm not comfortable asking. I'm a turd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I tagged myself over on my blog.