Here are my first handspun, hand dyed, hand knit socks. I made them for my mother. The colors aren't really my cup of tea, but I think she'll like them. It was hard enough for me to knit my precious handspun, let alone chop all of those strands to made a pompon, but I did it. Perhaps I'll outgrow the hoarding goblin phase I've been going through for the last 33 years. I actually used something I loved rather than kept it locked away until it was ruined from hoarding it for too long. This feels like progress. (Now if I could wear expensive perfume before it turns to vinegar in the bottle.)
I pulled the pattern for these anklets out of the air. Nothing challenging. I had a nice stretchy bind off on the first sock, but it didn't stay on the heel well when I tried them on. The super squishy handspun yarn kind of walked off the foot when I was wearing it, so I reknit the last two rows really tight and did my usual bind off. They stay up now.