Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Yarn Dresser


It's hard to take a good picture of my yarn dresser because of the angles in my bedrooms, but here it is. My husband painted an old garage sale find and put new hardware on it for me. My hand spun is spilling out of the top.


I don't have a huge stash like a lot of people. We have three kids. I can't justify that kind of fiber gluttony. I would love to. If I were single and childless, I would. Even if I were just single, I would.


Still, I have enough. I don't go without. It's just hard to pass up the candy-like colors in yarn stores, especially online. I used to be able to buy whatever I wanted before I married David. I wouldn't trade him for all the yarn in Peru. There are times when I would consider it, but I would never do it. The man made me a yarn dresser! You gotta love that!

No comments: