Thursday, February 28, 2008

Unsolicited Marital Advice

When your husband is sick (claiming he's dying, whining, crying and coughing in bed) it's a terrific idea to "accidently" wake him with a tightly gripped pillow in your hands. Mutter under your breath, "I just can't stand to see you like this. I want to remember you the way you were!"



Nothing is funnier than a feigned mercy killing.


I'm off to find Mark's Halloween costume. The Grim Reaper needs to bring David some soup and Gatorade.

2 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

lol....guys can be such babies when they are sick.

CraftyGryphon said...

*bbbbwaaah*!!

Oh, man, I've got to try that method of "helping" on my guy next time he gets sick - unless he's so sick that he'd actually worry I was serious. (Of course, if he's so sick he's got no sense of humor, I don't *mind* the whining, because he's earned it.)