I sewed something I like! I made a bed for my iPod, camera, and phone plus their cords. I bought these fabrics at http://www.bigskyquilts.com/, having no idea what I would do with them. Then I bought the wrong interfacing at Joann's. I ended up buying this awful stuff that's as stiff and thick as posterboard.
This box was in no way fun to make. I broke a needle, went through 2 spools of thread, wound the bobbin 4 times, and broke the top thread a minimum of 25 times. I never did get the bobbin tension properly adjusted for the thick interfacing. I should have gone back to the store to the the Microtex needle suggested online (but nowhere on the interfacing package) but I was determined to get it done today.
Well...it's done, and I never have to do it again!