Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lots of color


I bought some Red Heart sock yarn (Spring Stripe colorway) at Joann's a few months ago and forgot I had it. I threw it in my suitcase when I went to Korea to give it a test drive. I've been in a crocheting mood lately, so I decided to try out a Clapochet.

I've tried to crochet a Clapotis shawl a few times before. I had no idea that a pattern already existed. It was pretty easy and has the distinctive Clapotis diagonal stripe. I like it. I used almost exactly 3 skeins to get a smallish shawl. I am thinking of adding some buttons to make it convertible like Wisp.
My car needed to be washed very badly.I had my camera with me and got a few pictures. My daughter loves riding along. Her favorite part is the tri-color polish spray. I have to agree with her. Both of us love color.

1 comment:

Alwen said...

I don't think I've seen that colored polish spray around here yet!