Friday, March 28, 2008

F is for...







...fuzzy, as in mohair, llama, merino, and silk--all in one sweater. I'm 99.85% finished with it. I'll post when I can wear it without exposing myself in a completely obscene manner. (I must have accidently knit a nursing mother version of the sweater that I didn't know about.)



...and fatigues--my husband's uniform. I never saw David in uniform until we had been engaged for a while. I've always known him as a casual "redneck" kind of man. I've never been one to drool over men in uniform, but I have to say that the man looks good in a blouse. (Fatigue over shirts are called blouses, even when a man is wearing them.)

1 comment:

Alwen said...

Yeah, I liked the camo BDU's better than the fussy-fussy ACU. And I think the sizing was better, too. I never saw so much variation between two sets of supposedly same-size BDU trousers as I do in the ACU ones.