Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gnashing of Teeth

I spent my morning in the dentist's office. The only painful part of the visit was finding out that I have ground 2 millimeters off of my canines and molars. I need a $450 bite guard. My dentin is exposed on almost every tooth.


Then I voted. I worked on this sweater while standing in line. As much as I hate crowds, I was pretty jazzed. Human beings need to be a part of something important from time to time. If your district ran out of stickers, click here.

At least I know I won't be the only one gnashing my teeth tonight!

2 comments:

melissa said...

at 33, i have already ground down or cracked all of my molars. i'm slowly getting them all crowned. i feel your pain! stress is expensive, huh?

CraftyGryphon said...

Ouch!

I don't know what the lines were like up/over there where you are, but they were CRAZY-long here near DC! We got there at 6:15 am (15 min. after the polls opened) - and waited over an hour. And we were lucky - it was far worse elsewhere!