Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm done pouting.

Thanks for putting up with me, Readers. I can be such a baby sometimes. A lot of my emotional diarrhea ends up posted here. I appreciate you guys so much!

Oklahoma isn't the end of the world. (But you can see it from there.) My stepkids deserve to have their needs met to help them to succeed in school. We are so lucky to live in a country that nurtures children with problems and doesn't throw them away. If that means I don't see Europe and Asia until they're grown, so be it.


I'm having a great time trying to make a BSJ for Isabel's Tiger and Liger. So far it's just a bit too small. It's a Barbie Surprise Jacket. (The surprise is that Barbie seems to be a bit of a nudist. I'd tell her it's ironic, but I don't think she knows what that word means.)





I used this pattern with sock yarn and size 3 needles, but I think my best bet will be to try it with sport weight yarn and size 4 needles. It's got to be the cutest thing ever.

2 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

Are you guys going to Altus or Tinker? The BSJ looks good....very cute!

CraftyGryphon said...

Barbie rarely appreciates irony, from what I've seen!